Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

18

171. MomZillas 2013
MomZillas: Two women are drawn into direct conflict when their children announce their intent to marry. They have to put aside their differences, however, when they are both marooned on a distant island.
Director:

Stars: 
,

172. Moron 5 and the Crying Lady 2012
Moron 5 and the Crying Lady: Half-witted longtime friends were used to living moronic yet pretty normal and hassle-free lives until successful career woman Becky accused them of killing her father and ruin everything for them.
Director:

Stars: , ,

173. Mr Suave 2003
Mr Suave: Rico Suave  is the ultimate ladies' man. In the bayside market where he works, he is constantly grilled by his four quirky friends for "Suave" tips.
Director:

Stars: ,

174. Must Be Love 2013
Must Be Love: Patricia, a tomboyish teenage girl who fell in love with her childhood best friend, Ivan. But Ivan sees her only as his best friend, and he fell in love with Patricia's cousin, Angel.
Director:

Stars: , ,

175. My Amnesia Girl
My Amnesia Girl: Apollo wants to redeem himself to Irene, a girl who he leaves on the day of their wedding, but a big problem occurs, Irene has amnesia.
Director:

Stars: ,

176. My Big Love 2008
My Big Love: Pastry chef Macky has struggled with his weight for most of his life. It's not easy being fat, especially when you're secretly admiring a young socialite columnist named Ninia.
Director:

Stars: , ,

177. My First Romance
My First Romance: Stories about love, loss, and relationships.
Director:

Stars: ,

178. My House Husband Ikaw Na 2011
My House Husband Ikaw Na is a 2011 comedy drama film directed by José Javier Reyes that stars Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo, including Eugene Domingo.
Director:

Stars: , ,

179. My Kontrabida Girl 2012
My Kontrabida Girl: An actress playing a villainous role in a soap opera loses her rogue personality after encountering a near death accident. To renew herself and get back into acting again she has to find the person who hurt her the most.
Director:

Stars: ,

180. My Lady Boss 2013
My Lady Boss: A female boss hires a handsome assistant to annoy her cocky office rival but a prohibited office romance is going to blossom between the boss and the assistant.
Director:

Stars: ,